I have big goals, really big goals, for both the short and long term. And I’ve selfishly decided to list these goals here in public because I know that if others can see (and perhaps even laugh at and judge) them, then I’ll work even harder to accomplish them. If you think that you, or someone you know, can help me achieve any of these goals, I’d love for you to contact me. If you think my goals are absolutely ridiculous, impossible, unrealistic, etc., I’d love for you to contact me as well. Why? Because I honestly love hearing from haters…they give me additional motivation to succeed.
So, without further ado, here are some of my goals.
Short Term (Within 1 Year) Goals:
- Attain a literary and screenwriting agent for Battlefield (my completed novella and correlating screenplay dealing with spiritual warfare surrounding a high school state championship football game) and other finished and soon to be finished literary and cinematic works.
- Be on The King’s College‘s Deans List for both the Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 semesters.
Long Term (1+ Years Out) Goals:
- Become a #1 New York Times Bestseller
- Become a #1 New York Times Bestseller for three consecutive months.
- Win an Oscar for Best Original Screenplay, Best Writing Adapted Screenplay, Best Picture, Best Actor, and Best Supporting Actor.
- Cultivate The Stone Chronicles (a literary and cinematic series I’m in the midst of writing) to not just rival, but utterly destroy the likes of Harry Potter, Star Wars, D.C., and Marvel in literary and cinematic sales and global impact.
- Found and lead a media conglomerate that rivals the likes of Viacom.
- Win the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction.
- Become the best version of myself – spiritually, physically, mentally, etc. – that I can possibly be, and continually help others to do the same.
- Live a life of purity in mind, body, and spirit.
I’ll remind you that the above goals are just some of the many goals I have. Once again, if you think you can help me achieve any of them then don’t hesitate to contact me. If you think these goals are absolutely ridiculous and would like to tell me how crazy I am, then you too should contact me. I’d love to hear from you.
- Start at least four times for The King’s College’s men’s basketball team by the end of the 2017-2018 season.
- Started the entire first semester.
- Made The King’s College Dean’s List for Fall 2017.